Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A parable of ones life so hurt for caring

How much can one truly endure?
This tepid, tremulous life of couture.

When truly society has become the trappings of this accursed life,
all the while slicing through me with a knife.

O` our loved ones do we love,
but they give us the cold shoulder and shove.

How we lament the old simple days,
where ideas and respect would blaze.

The youth today are of no hope,
not asleep are they but in a coma of dope.

The calamities of this world, befall for 2 things:
the hands that reap and the tongue that lashes and stings.

It is said - a tongue has no bones but its already strong enough to break a heart.
It is this heart broken soul who has been left by his beloved torn apart.

My cursed beloved is the chaos serpent snake Apep,
will she be slayed like it was by the Heliopolis cat of Ra as kept?

For she is my greatest love I take,
yet ye shares the deceptive enmitous qualities of the accursed snake.

For the vile venom that spews out of her mouth crowing,
ye doesn`t realize the destruction one is sowing.

The lies, deception, disrespect & betrayal she joins upon,
leaves me weak and unable to hang on.

Alas, let her and her circle be of ignorant bliss,
as I depart them with a parting kiss.

To your life and mine, 
as I take my rightful place above the line.

— RSA

No comments:

Post a Comment