Thursday, August 16, 2012

Nothing left to be hurt by ...

BY NUSRAT UCHIHA

There`s nothing of me to be hurt anymore, I`ve been torn apart...

I always knew I was supposed to be a curse. I always knew I would fall alone. At the end of the day, no one came to ask me whether I was ok. To some I[`ve] become a lesson and a person they never want to become and to some [a] stranger, and to some just an orphan who can`t do anything right. Now I am that girl. The girl who seemed unbreakable is finally starting to break, the one who seemed so strong is crumbling apart, the one who always laughs it off is constantly crying, the girl who would never give up, finally quit trying. I just wish there was someone who would come and hug me and tell me they are really there, but the only one who did that was Allah. Its true as Allah says, you come alone and you will go alone, I guess keeping all the pain inside is the best I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment